It's all about YOU! Take back your Mental Health and Win!
Estimated Take Home Prize
PLUS have the chance to win the $500 Early Bird Prize!
Hats On For Awareness is hosting our first-ever 50/50 raffle! Be a part of something magical! This is a chance to win BIG, while championing mental health issues and addictions awareness within our community. You do not want to miss this incredible event.
Early Bird Deadline on October 8, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Hats On For Awareness mental health and addictions awareness while addressing the stigma initiatives within the Greater Toronto Area. Hats On For awareness has been honoured to support our community by funding research, and programs led by organizations such as
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #TBD
- Hats On For Awareness is a registered charity based in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada that is dedicated to raising awareness and funds to further the reach of mental health programs that enhance the lives of those living with and affected by mental illness and addictions.
- The lottery will take place online only during the following dates:
Campaign #1 September 13, 2021, through to October 28, 2021. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST October 29, 2021
- Campaign #1 will have One Early Bird Prize
- Early Bird #1: Draw on October 8, 2021 at 10:00 am. Prize: $500
- All tickets purchased between September 13, 2021 and October 7, 2021 at 11:59 pm will be entered into the early bird draw
- It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prizes and the grand prize
- Campaign #2 November 9, 2021, through to December 16, 2021. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST December 17, 2021
- Campaign #3 January 17, 2022, through to February 24, 2022. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST February 25, 2022
- Campaign #4 March 14, 2022, through to April 21, 2022. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST April 22, 2022
- Campaign #5 May 16, 2022, through to June 23, 2022. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST June 24, 2022
- Campaign #6 July 18, 2022, through to August 25, 2022. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST August 26, 2022
- Campaign #1 September 13, 2021, through to October 28, 2021. Grand Prize Draw at 10:00 AM EST October 29, 2021
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $10 for 10 numbers, $20 for 40 numbers, and $40 for 100 numbers.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets will only be available via our website
www.HatsOn5050.cawhere purchasers must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail as part of the purchase process and must purchase tickets only with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) via a secure payment gateway.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for the period of the raffle.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be broadcasted and updated live (in real time) on the website
- The winning number will be featured on the website
www.HatsOn5050.caand after the draw. additionally, the winner will be contacted via telephone and e-mail per the information they submit at time of online purchase.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet. A scan of a valid provincial or federal photo identification card (i.e., driver’s license, firearm possession permit, passport, etc.) is acceptable.
- Upon verification of the winner’s identity and age, the winner will be sent payment by cheque. All payments will be made by cheque.
- Once the certified winner is verified, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that attempts to contact the winner are unsuccessful, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Hats On For Awareness, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Hats On For Awareness Board of Directors and staff involved in the planning and execution of the draw, as well as their family members living in the same household are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- The above set of rules will be posted on the website